Friday 28 October 2011

Did you miss me?

Well the answer to that is obviously no, as you are all well aware I haven't posted anything on here in a long while and that's been mainly down to piles of homework and  lack of ideas. And slight laziness as well, but in the coming weeks I'll try and get some stuff going on here again, there will be an update on the fantasy football, which I know you've all been having sleepless nights just waiting for the results and just some regular pieces on that game we call football, unless you're American which chances are you thought this was going to be about your football, which it isn't, so go, leave.

Oh and there's going to be a change to the interface of the blog/website (whatever this is), I'm going to try and spruce it up a bit, all for you guys.

Enjoy

No comments:

Post a Comment