Friday 28 October 2011

Sheen FC is Winning

That would of course be the name of my fantasy football team, and what a brilliant name it was, a couple of weeks ago when I probably should've done this update, hey,  who knows if things go well, you might even be getting one of these bad boys every week (disclaimer: under no circumstance will I ever be able to keep that up for longer than 1 week). So after my run of about a month at the top of the leader board, my team has started to hit the proverbial brick wall, I've slipped down to 3rd after a shocker of a week, here's how it looks at the moment


It has now become Sheen FC was winning but after some terrible player/managerial performances has slumped down to 3rd, not as catchy but still, I'll explain why, after I quickly show you the bunch of failures that I call my first XI.


Look at them, I can't any more, the team were having an absolute blinder and then I decided to take some ill advice from my friend, sorry ex-friend, I take this very seriously you know. The transfer window was before the weekend of the Manchester Derby, my main talisman next to Wayne up front was Edin Dzeko, he had an early season belter scoring 6 in 5, but he hit a rough patch, I stuck with the lad, I changed his ringtone to "things can only get better" by D Ream and the less successful theme for the labour party campaign. and you know what, things did get better, he scored 2 in the derby followed by another brace in the carling cup match against Wolves midweek, but only after my fri.. ex-friend said and I quote "Dzeko is terrible!! Get rid of him" and I did replacing him with the useless Demba Ba, well who's laughing now? No-one, that's the answer, no smiles in the Sheen FC camp, they've lost the enthusiasm for the game, but worst of all, look at the team in 8th, that's right team "blah" are even catching me now, I fear for my job after Edin left, the fans are protesting outside the training ground, it's getting to me. We can only hope that Brede bags a hat-trick on Saturday.

COYSFCIW!

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment