Friday 25 May 2012

We're all going on a European tour!

It's true, the rumours have been confirmed, Sheen FC will be playing in Europe this summer. Or to put it in simpler terms, I've entered the Sun's Euro 2012 fantasy football. I thought I'd put a little European twist on the team name so, unfortunately you're all going to need new scarfs and shirts because we are now officially 'Le Sheen FC'.

The team below is the first draft, I may stick with it, or there may be a few alterations based on injuries, form in friendlies or shooting working experience students with air rifles, yes I'm looking at you Ashley.


So, we'll see how we get on during the summer, but to be honest, it won't be up to date updates (if that made any sense) because I haven't even given you the end of year Sheen FC summary. I'm working on it alright...

Keep on Winning

Andy Element

Manager of Le Sheen FC

No comments:

Post a Comment