Sunday 21 July 2013

Football Hearsay Returns... Again

After my RVP prediction (Shameless plug here http://footballhearsay.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/rvp-saga-more-smart-management-from.html) I went into hiding for a year. However, the season is well over and Arsenal fans have stopped trying to brutally murder me. So I return, this time with a slightly different objective and that is to focus on my new found passion of fantasy football. This 'passion' of mine has come about solely because this happened last season. A crushing victory might I add.


I'm basically a God
Despite there being an oversaturation of fantasy football tips and websites online, I'm doing this purely through boredom. So if anyone does come across this and wants to berate me for my terrible decisions throughout the season then so be it, but hear me now, I promise you nothing.

On that positive note, let's begin. Are we sitting comfortably?

No comments:

Post a Comment