Monday 22 July 2013

Right, let's do this

So I've basically drafted together a quick provisional squad that I've based off previous performances last season and my limited knowledge. Also realising that apparently £75 million is really quite easy to spend when you've picked the most expensive defenders going and then wonder why you only have £0.2 million left for a striker.

So this is what I've come up with so far:


It seems a reasonably solid enough team, I feel the only weak links are Pilkington and McShane, but that's solely down to price constraints. However, I'm debating whether to tackle this season tactically, analysing the first six fixtures of each team and then drafting my team based on that. Exciting, huh?

So yeah, I have a lot of free time. I'm gonna kick some FiT ass.

No comments:

Post a Comment