Tuesday 1 November 2011

It's better, but it's still not Sheen-worthy

It's not all doom and gloom, Sheen FC has made its was back up to second place and we are now only 7 points off the top, and you know who it's all down to? Well not Dzeko if you answered that, I've kicked Edin out after he decided he thought it would be funny to throw darts at his team mates (I have no idea where he gets his ideas from). Do you know what, I take back every single word I said about Demba Ba, the guy's an absolute legend and his hat trick yesterday has single handedly propelled us back up the league, that and Steven Taylor, well done Steve.

Here's how it's looking at the moment:


Just on a final note, the world renowned team 'blah' are blazing up the league and now reside in 5th, I see them causing us problems later in the season, they must be crushed...

No comments:

Post a Comment